Wall sawing uses a diamond blade that is mounted on a track which is fastened to the surface to be cut. Wall sawing produces a straight, clean cut which can be employed for both vertical and horizontal cutting.
The corners of an opening after wall sawing are not cut through unless the opening is cut past the connecting cut line. Where over cutting needs to be prevented, or represents a structural issue, a core drill is used to complete the corners.
Our wall saws are extremely versatile and their small size and lightweight nature mean they can be used in situations where heavier floor saws are not feasible.
Wall Sawing features include:
- Precision cutting up to depths of 730mm
- Vibration free and reduced noise levels
- Precise remedial works
- Remote controlled operation for increased safety
- Range of cutting including angle cutting, inverted cutting, stair cutting and flush cutting
Typical Wall Sawing applications include:
- Straight smooth finished opening in walls, ceiling, and floor
- Accurately sized, fixture ready openings
- Confined Spaces / restricted access areas
- Door and window openings
Please contact us for a quotation by: