The splitting method is operated via hydraulic pressure of over BAR 2500. This pressure is connected to heads that have the capacity to contract and open.
These heads are inserted into 6" diameter bores at a distance of 100 cm from each other (depending on the scale of the split).
Once the heads are inserted, the hydraulic pressure is channeled towards the heads, creating the separation.
Examples of application of the method:
• Controlled demolition of concrete walls
• Demolition of rocks in places that cannot be mined.
• Separation and disassembly of large floor areas (over 200 square meters)
• Separation of structures from existing structures
Advantages of the Method:
• Completely noise free
• Low cost when discussing large-scale operations
• Demolition of rocks in spaces that cannot be mined or that engineering equipment cannot reach
• Particularly quick performance
Please contact us for a quotation by: